20 Minute Grilled Pizza with Smoked Salmon and Veggies
· 2 slices of naan bread
· 8 ounces whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
· Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
~ 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped, plus more fronds for garnish
· Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
· 1/2 pound smoked salmon, thinly sliced
· 1 Persian cucumber, very-thinly sliced
· 2 radishes, very-thinly sliced
· 5 ounces baby arugal
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Meanwhile stir together the cream cheese, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the chopped dill, a large pinch of salt and several grinds of pepper in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
Whisk together the remaining lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil and a large pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula mix and toss to combine.
Heat the naan in the oven for 4-5 minutes then quickly smear each naan bread with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the smoked salmon on top making sure that each bite will have a piece of salmon. Scatter the sliced cucumbers and radishes on top of the salmon and garnish with dill.
Whisk together the remaining lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and a large pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula mix and toss to combine.