Arugala & Prosciutto Pasta Salad
This is such a simple recipe to make! I used papardelle pasta and prosciutto bits but you can use any kind of pasta you like and you can substitute the prosciutto for bacon. It's entirely up to you and what you prefer. Also, if you are a vegetarian simply remove the meat from this and still enjoy a fresh tasty meal!
Make the whole thing in 15 minutes or less!!
- 2 cups pasta
- 1 cup chopped prosciutto
- 2 cups Arugala
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil and salt water for pasta; cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sear the prosciutto in a small pan over medium high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes until crisp
- In a large bowl mix together arugula, goat cheese and olive oil.
- Drain the pasta and reserve some of the cooking water just in case the pasta gets too dry. Then add the hot pasta to the mixing bowl wilting the arugula and coating the noodles with cheese and oil. Season with salt and pepper and add the prosciutto over the pasta and serve immediately!
~ Bittmans Kitchen Express