Apple Bacon Panini with Gruyere Cheese
Crunchy, gooey, warm and savory! Bacon makes everything better. You can make this in 15 minutes! What??!!
- Loaf of ciabatta bread
- Shredded gruyere cheese 1-2 cups; depends on how much cheese you can handle!
- Thinly sliced tart apple, like a granny smith
- About a dozen slices cooked bacon. Its your sandwich so add as much as you want!
- 4 tbsp butter
- Slice the loaf of ciabatta bread in half, lengthwise; then layer apple slices, bacon and cheese on top.
- Cook the sandwiches in a few tablespoons of melted butter. You can use a press or a skillet with a bit of weight on top of the sandwich.
- Turn once, until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown - about 8 minutes
- Serve immediately and enjoy!