Chicken Piccata in 15 minutes!
In a rush? Want to still serve something healthy that tastes delicious? No problem with this 15 minute chicken piccata recipe!
- Thinly sliced chicken cutlets
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup white wine
- capers (optional garnish)
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixed with salt and pepper.
- Sear the chicken on both sides in a mixture of oil and butter over medium high heat for about 3-4 minutes total.
- Lay very thinly sliced lemon rounds over the chicken, add a cup of white wine and cover; continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and reduce the wine to a syrupy consistency. Serve the chicken with the lemon slices on top, a spoonful of the sauce, and s sprinkling of capers.
~Bittman's Kitchen Express