Mushroom Truffle Pizza with Scallions
- 1 pkg (8 oz) sliced baby bella mushrooms
- naan bread (4 slices)
- 4 tsp Black Truffle Spread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 scallions
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- zest from a lemon
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- grated parmesan cheese (garnish, optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Pour olive oil into a medium sized pan and heat over medium-high heat. Cut the white ends off the scallions and divide them length-wise. Once oil gets warm add mushrooms and scallions and saute until all the mushrooms brown and the scallions begin to wilt. Season with salt and pepper. Approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, black truffle spread and lemon zest in a large bowl.
- Spread the cheese mix over the naan bread then add the mushrooms and scallions on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 4-5 minutes. Using a pizza stone is ideal, but you can place the pizza directly onto the rack and place tin foil on a lower rack to catch any cheese spilling out to avoid a messy oven!