Prosciutto, Peach and Mozzarella Salad
Serves 2 huge salads or 4 small ones
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 1 peach (if peach isn't in season, a pear is a nice substitute)
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 5 oz organic spring mix lettuce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut peach into wedges
- Tear prosciutto and cut mozzarella into bite sized pieces.
- Put the spring mix into a bowl and dress it with the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Toss in the peaches, prosciutto, cheese and serve
Calories: divided by 2 servings ~536 divided by 4 servings ~268
~Mark Bittman's Kitchen's Express