Veggie & Cheese Quiche
- 2 cups eggs ~7 egg whites and 5 eggs approximately
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk shredded reduced fat mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/8tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9 inch pie plate with butter.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, reserving handful of shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour ingredients into the pie plate and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven. Quiche should start to get puffy and brown lightly along the sides.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese if desired.
~Makes 6 servings, 132 calories per serving