Portobella Mushrooms with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing
15 minutes or less for this delish recipe!
- Large portobella mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Buffalo mozzarella
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- salt and pepper to season
- Stem large portobello mushrooms; cut a large onion into think slices and brush both with olive oil on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until tender about 10 minutes. With 1-2 minutes left on the timer, add a large slice of mozzarella to each portobella mashroom so it melts on top.
- Meanwhile, puree a large, ripe tomato in a food processor, then add mayo and garlic and blend all together.
- Once mushrooms are done, remove from oven. Place mixed greens and grape tomatoes on a plate and serve mushroom on top. Drizzle tomato mayo dressing all over and enjoy!