Summer's not over yet!!! Make this refreshing recipe before the seasons over and enjoy!
- 1 onion; finely chopped
- 1 cucumber; finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper; finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper; finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper; finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery; finely chopped
- 2 (14.5oz) cans of whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Combine onion, cucumber, green, yellow and red bell peppers, celery, tomatoes, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Blend tomatoes with an immersion blender (food processor works fine, too) until mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper and chill in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours.