It’s Super Bowl week and I’m gearing up! Crack dip is one of my favorite dips EVER. And with a name like “crack” dip you know it’s gonna be good. I got this recipe from someone who got the recipe from someone else who got it from...so what we know is that this recipe is the bomb and everybody makes it, loves it and wants it for their party. If you can, make the dip the night before and refrigerate it over night. It’s a little annoying but I promise it’s worth it. Enjoy this fan favorite for your next party!!
- 16oz sour cream
- hidden valley ranch dip mix
- 4 slices (I used thick sliced) bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 scallions (green onions) sliced
- Mix together sour cream, ranch dressing, bacon (leave a handful for garnish) and cheese in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Take out and let sit (or not - if you’re starving or if you have a really bad craving ) then garnish with bacon and scallions. Serve with chips and veggies!