Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
You don't have to say goodbye to summer yet! Add a little saucy to a little sweet and you got a hit dinner. You know I'm all about it when it tastes good and I can make it in 30 minutes or less.
Go to the grocery store and get yourself your favorite barbecue sauce mine is Sweet Baby Ray's. Then cut out a lot of time and effort and buy a premade pineapple salsa mix that you enjoy. Cook this bad boy up in less than a half hour. It's a family friendly chicken dinner that I'm sure will be added to your weekly repertoire!!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless thinly sliced chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce; I love Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce; I like romaine
- pineapple salsa
- fresh chopped cilantro *optional
- 4-5 large wheat or white tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken pieces to the pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown. Add your favorite BBQ sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple salsa, chopped lettuce and cilantro. Roll it up and devour!