Truffled Tagliatelle with Mushrooms & Hazelnuts
Want your family and friends to think you are a gourmet chef? Then serve this delicious pasta dish in 30 minutes and WOW them!
Who doesn't love that mushrooms come in a pre-sliced package? It makes cooking so much less stressful and more enjoyable. This recipe is creamy and decadent and the addition of toasted pairs perfect. The hazelnuts give this meal an added dimension that takes it up a notch in your culinary kitchen;)
Thank you Wegmans!!'
- 8 ounces of truffled tagliatelle
- 1/2 cup campagnan extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup finely diced shallot
- 1 (24 ounce) package baby bella mushrooms; quartered
- 1 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook tagliatelle according to package directions and reserve one cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Add a half cup of the extra virgin olive oil, one sprig of fresh rosemary and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes to a pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add the shallots and mushrooms to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes until all the vegetables are well caramelized. Then add chopped hazelnuts and toss to coat then discard rosemary sprig.
- Toss the cook pasta, reserved pasta water and Parmesan cheese in the pan season with salt and pepper and drizzle 1 tablespoon campagan olive oil all over and transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more Parmesan cheese.