Baked Spinach Egg & Cheese Cup
Oh my gosh this is super easy and you can customize it toward your own tasty preferences!! Love bacon? Then add a handful of bacon bits! Love mushrooms? Throw 'em in there!
You can add different cheeses, veggies and it meat in this recipe. But here is my version listed below. Enjoy!
Needed for this recipe: 2-3 ounce ramekin and tin foil
- Cooking spray
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese; divided
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP cream (or milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray ramekin with cooking spray then add spinach
- Add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Gently crack the egg over the spinach; top it with cream and remaining cheese
- Cover with tinfoil; bake for about 15 minutes and enjoy:)