Chicken Caprese in One Pan!
Oh my goodness so delicious! This chicken is super tender and moist (I hate that word but it perfectly describes this meal). The zest of the balsamic sauce with the gooey mozzarella cheese is a perfect blend. This recipe is simple because you're only using one pan which makes cleaning up easy. Momma likes that! Make this mouthwatering meal for your family tonight and enjoy!!!
- 4-5 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2 Tbps olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 garlic cloves; chopped
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes; sliced
- handful of basil; sliced or chopped
- 4-5 slices of mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken, then heat pan over medium high heat and add olive oil
- Once oil is warmed add chicken and cook about 4-5 minutes per side. Then remove chicken from pan and set aside
- Add balsamic vinegar to the pan and add garlic followed by tomatoes. Bring the heat down to medium and let the pan simmer for 3-5 minutes
- Stir in the basil then add the chicken back into the pan and cover each breast with a slice of mozzarella. Cover the pan with a lid and wait until the cheese is nice and gooey!
- Remove from the pan, serve and enjoy!!!