German Oven Pancakes
Its a Saturday or Sunday morning and you are lazing about with your family wanting breakfast. But this time you don't want the usual bowl of cereal or scrambled eggs. You also don't want to spend hours preparing a culinary feast. But you are hungry and hankering for something delicious. So what do you do?
Make German Oven Pancakes! Its takes little time and your family will freak out over how yummy it is!!
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- Melt butter in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds. Then pour butter in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Meanwhile pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix remaining ingredients (milk, eggs, vanilla, flour, granulated sugar) in a blender until smooth.
- Pour blender mixture into the buttered baking dish.
- Put into the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until pancake is puffy and golden brown around the edges and the center is set.
- Sprinkle with confection sugar and enjoy!
~inspiration from thegirlinspired.com