Naan Spinach & Pesto Pizza
Can you tell I love working with Naan bread? Its so easy and perfect for making personal sized pizzas I've become obsessed with them. With Naan bread there is no need to spend hours making, rolling and baking dough. You can buy them in their single packages or in family packs - simple!
Ingredients (for 2 Naan Personal Pizza's)
- Naan bread (2)
- 4oz buffalo mozzarella; cut into small quarter sized pieces
- a dozen grape tomatoes; halved
- 2.5 oz of spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 4 tbsp pesto sauce
- parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Once oil is warmed add the spinach and saute until spinach has wilted. Then add minced garlic and turn heat off. Remove spinach from pan and let cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile spread the pesto sauce over the naan bread. Then add, spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Heat in the oven, a pizza stone is ideal but you can place the pizza directly on the rack as well for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese for garnish and enjoy!