Berries & Brie Pizza
Lets do pizza a little different today!
Some people believe that pizza is classic comfort food. Others argue that pizza is actually a healthy meal - dairy (cheese) fruit (tomato sauce 😆) bread... I don’t care to argue about pizza. Why? Because I want to eat pizza!!
Combining different ingredients that normally don’t go together can often lead to a tasty surprise.
Fresh berries with a creamy Brie is a divine combination. So why not put it on your pizza?
Top this delicious pizza with arugula dressed in olive oil and red wine vinegar. You will be pleasantly surprised ❤️
- Pizza crust, I use Stonefire
- Brie, sliced into long 2-3 inch chunks
- Rasperries, half cup
- Blackberries, half cup
- Arugala, 2 cups
- Olive oil, 2 Tbsp divided
- Red wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp
- Parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven according to package directions
- Brush a tablespoon of olive oil evenly over pizza.
- Add Brie and berries, spreading the Brie evenly from each other
- Bake according to pizza package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss arugula with oil and vinegar then salt and pepper to taste.
- Once pizza is cooked and Brie has spread out, remove from oven and top with dressed arugula and garnish with a generous amount of parmesan.