Edamame, Craisins and Feta Salad
Obsessed with this recipe that my sister-in-law gave me! It's a perfect side dish for any summer meal. Bring this delicious dish to your next party or picnic and watch how many people ask you for the recipe! Yum!
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups craisins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- freshly grated pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Defrost edamame according to package directions and allow to cool completely.
- Toss edamame and craisins together with olive oil and pepper.
- Gently stir in the feta cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!